Streamlining communications with the members and friends of the network
ESN started the New Year with the launch of a new website www.esn-eu.org. Our aim was to improve visitors' journey by offering a more user-friendly navigation tool, with easier access to information and essential resources. This is combined with a more modern and colourful design, as well as a special place for ESN members for discussions and networking.
Some of the new features are:
- The new Practice Library is a collection of hundreds of practice examples we gathered throughout the years at various ESN conferences, seminars, working groups and meetings with our members and other stakeholders. Drawing on our network's knowledge, the library is organised by relevant criteria (such as theme, language, country, year) to make it easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for. We are constantly updating the library with new resources, so please come back regularly and see what's new.
- The News section is now tagged according to themes so that you can follow your topics of interest. Some of the themes refer to different areas of policy and practice in social services, while others allow you to find information about different ESN or EU events. We will be updating the news section more often than before, to ensure that we keep you up-to-date with the current developments in social services.
- With the aim of making ESN resources more accessible to non-English speakers, we organised our Publications library according to languages. This will give you quick access to everything we publish in a certain language. For the same reason, we will be translating our newsletter's top story in several languages every month, so please do keep an eye on the new revamped 'ESN News' in your inbox. Or register online to receive the monthly newsletter (or any special communications on your topic of interest).
- For ESN Members we created a special Members' area to exchange ideas, network and participate in discussions, to access Members' news, documents, and the latest updates to our events and projects. If you haven't done so yet, please register with your email address and a password of your choice (it takes less than a minute). You will then be able to login at any time to see what's new.
- We are also engaging in open discussions on other public platforms, enabled by social media channels. We look forward to sharing ideas with you, so please follow us on Twitter or join our LinkedIn group.
These are just a few of the developments we introduce with the new website. Please take your time to explore the rest. We would be happy to receive your feedback and comments, so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Contact Irina Savin, Communications Officer