If you are thinking of attending please REGISTER NOW, as the foreseen delegate places are almost full and we anticipate closing the registration by the 10th of May.
If still unsure whether to attend, below we highlight five reasons why you should.
- TIME TO INVEST, INNOVATE, AND TRANSFORM: As the European economies are picking up, there’s an opportunity to stimulate resources for social development and growth in social services. It’s time to Invest, Innovate, and Transform! ESN’s chief Executive Alfonso Lara Montero discusses WHY this year’s theme and 8 plenary sessions are timely and important.
- 28 WORKSHOPS: A record number of 28 workshops have been carefully selected to share innovative and evidence-based knowledge and practice from across Europe, so that you will leave informed and hopefully inspired too. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to share and add your local knowledge and experience to the European pool of good practices
- FREE PRE-CONFERENCE EVENT ON MIGRANT CHILDREN: Organised by the Nordic Welfare Society, an ESN member, this pre-conference event will take place on Sunday 27th of May, and will reveal how the Nordic countries have successfully integrated 200,000 refugees between 2011-2016, including unaccompanied minors. The Nordic Day is free and open to all conference delegates. REGISTER HERE.
- ESN MEMBERS MEETING - If your organisation is a member of the European Social Network, you will have a chance to meet and network with your colleagues from across Europe at our Members’ Meeting, as well as shape and contribute to ESN’s future policy work and activities. Details will be sent via our Members’ Communication.
- Last, but not least, this year’s conference is taking place in the glorious sunbathed city of Seville. The regional government of Andalusia is looking forward to hosting you and sharing Seville’s architectural, cultural, and culinary delights.